Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ayarrish
Reel Rookie

Please reach out to me today about canceling my Max account

Jump to solution

I'd like to cancel my Max account. Can someone from customer support please reach out today to help me? When I called Max they said I would have to cancel the account through a Roku device.

I have never owned a Roku device. I just need to cancel the subscription.

The Max representative recommended that I purchase a Roku to cancel the subscription and then return the device lol. LOL. Is that the kind of product culture you are trying to foster around your brand?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Please reach out to me today about canceling my Max account

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku COmmunity, @ayarrish!

Firstly, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

In this case, it will be highly effective if you directly reach out to our Account and Billing team as they would be more than happy to sort this out for you. Kindly visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You should have the option to talk, chat, or email one of our live experts.

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
ayarrish
Reel Rookie

Cannot cancel my Max account // there is no way to contact any one on this website

Jump to solution

There are no options for calling or emailing Roku. My account is not under my subscriptions. Honestly I just renewed my Max account a few weeks ago to watch Harry Potter and I've come to find out that I need to deal with account subscriptions through Roku. Can someone from Roku please reach out to me via email to deal with this?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Please reach out to me today about canceling my Max account

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku COmmunity, @ayarrish!

Firstly, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

In this case, it will be highly effective if you directly reach out to our Account and Billing team as they would be more than happy to sort this out for you. Kindly visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You should have the option to talk, chat, or email one of our live experts.

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos