Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlene103
Reel Rookie

Still unable to resolve subscription cancellation of Disney Plus

Jump to solution

I've been trying for weeks to cancel my Disney+ subscriptions and have already been charged again. When I go through the Roku subscriptions for Disney+ I get this message every time. Isn't there anyone that can help me. I've tried everything suggested to others more than once. Thank you.

SORRY, an error has occurred.

Please try again later.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Still unable to resolve subscription cancellation of Disney Plus

Jump to solution

Hi @darlene103,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused you. That's not what we aim for. In this matter, it would be best to talk to our Account-Billing team, as they are the ones who can further assist with your concerns.

You can contact them here. Choose "Account, payment & subscription," and there should be an option for you to talk to one of our live representatives.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @darlene103,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused you. That's not what we aim for. In this matter, it would be best to talk to our Account-Billing team, as they are the ones who can further assist with your concerns.

You can contact them here. Choose "Account, payment & subscription," and there should be an option for you to talk to one of our live representatives.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
darlene103
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you. Roku billing and accounting gave me the contact information for Disney and the problem was resolved.

0 Kudos
Sylvia137

Jump to solution

I agree this is the ONLY service I’ve ever had that won’t cancel online.  So easy to signup a nightmare to cancel.  Discovery Plus says go through Roku, Roku account says won’t connect but keeps charging me higher & higher. 

0 Kudos
SamIamleo

Jump to solution

I found out roku and Disney both charged me twice. I went on roku and it said no disney subscription. So I followed the help and canceled disney through disney. Here's the kicker. I got billed today via roku for disney. On the disney app and roku subscription it says disney canceled. So frustrating. 

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Roku Community@Sylvia137 @SamIamleo!

We apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing while attempting to cancel your Disney Plus subscription. If you need any assistance with that, we're here to help!

Simply head over to our Roku support page and select "Account, Payments, and Subscriptions" to connect with our friendly accounts and billing team. You can also speak with a live representative who will be happy to assist you.

We hope to make this process as easy as possible for you!

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos