Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bolovino

Trying to cancel my CBS for Roku...

Jump to solution

I have been charged monthly for CBS on Roku..$5.99...Have been trying to cancel it many times on the Roku web site and/or on the app with no luck. Cannot even see it listed in my subscription listing in order to cancel it. Being charged the amount every month and do not have the channel available...Dies anyone have any idea hiw to cancel and nit be charged???

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Trying to cancel my CBS for Roku...

Jump to solution

Hi @Bolovino,

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you wanted to cancel a CBS subscription. We're glad to help.

To cancel subscriptions billed through Roku Pay:

1. Sign in to your Roku account and go to Subscriptions.
  2. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel and select Turn off auto-renew.
  3. Continue to use your subscription until the end of your current billing cycle.

Alternatively, you can directly contact our account-billing team through the link here. Kindly choose the "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" category. An option to talk to a live representative should be available. We guarantee that they are the best team to assist you with your subscription concerns.

We hope this helps!

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Trying to cancel my CBS for Roku...

Jump to solution

Hi @Bolovino,

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you wanted to cancel a CBS subscription. We're glad to help.

To cancel subscriptions billed through Roku Pay:

1. Sign in to your Roku account and go to Subscriptions.
  2. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel and select Turn off auto-renew.
  3. Continue to use your subscription until the end of your current billing cycle.

Alternatively, you can directly contact our account-billing team through the link here. Kindly choose the "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" category. An option to talk to a live representative should be available. We guarantee that they are the best team to assist you with your subscription concerns.

We hope this helps!

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos