Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robin7

Trying to upgrade Paramount Plus from Roku TV

Jump to solution

trying to pay my Paramount on Roku it won't let me in my old account I have a different email

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Trying to upgrade Paramount Plus from Roku TV

Jump to solution

Hi @robin7,

Thanks for getting in touch. We understand that you are unable to pay on Paramount Plus through Roku. We're happy to assist.

Kindly ensure that the email address linked to your Roku device is your previous one. You can check it in Settings >> System>> About. You can also check if you have an active subscription by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking "Subscriptions."

Moreover, you can refer to this support article on how to update the payment method on the Roku account.

We hope this helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Trying to upgrade Paramount Plus from Roku TV

Jump to solution

Hi @robin7,

Thanks for getting in touch. We understand that you are unable to pay on Paramount Plus through Roku. We're happy to assist.

Kindly ensure that the email address linked to your Roku device is your previous one. You can check it in Settings >> System>> About. You can also check if you have an active subscription by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking "Subscriptions."

Moreover, you can refer to this support article on how to update the payment method on the Roku account.

We hope this helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator