Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IAmMe01
Reel Rookie

Re: Bentkey hanging when opening app

Jump to solution

Did you setup a new password for “Bentkey”?(it could be the same pw but it would specifically ask you to set your Bentkey pw). 

0 Kudos
scotchboy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you,  this worked! 

0 Kudos
Wick4509

Jump to solution

FIXED without re-download. Highlight channel, hit *, check for updates, ok. Fixed. 

0 Kudos
QuiGonJohn
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Is there a way to get the shows to automatically play the next one. We are watching Pirata for our grandson, and it either just ends, no menu, no next episode. Or it just replays the same episode over and over, unless we do something. I tried looking for settings in the App/Roku Channel, but could not find this.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @QuiGonJohn.

We appreciate you reaching out for Support. We'd be more than happy to assist you with this. 

May we first know which specific app you are trying to stream the Pirata show? Is this a series? Also, can you please tell us if this is the Pirata series released in 2016? You can check the details by pressing the star* button on your remote. 

Furthermore, if you are streaming this on an independent app, we highly recommend reaching out to them for Support for the reason of, they have their own features built into. They also created, maintained, and updated their own app on the Roku streaming platform. 

Let us know what you find out!

best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
QuiGonJohn
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi, this is on the BentKey App/Roku Channel. Yes it is the Pirata & Capitano series originally released in 2016. We can watch it. Just don't seem to be able to have it go from one episode right to the next one. If I need to ask the people who created/maintain the BentKey App/Channel, can you at least give me a contact email address for them. I tried finding this on Google and could not.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @QuiGonJohn,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for flagging us about this. Please contact the channel support team directly and get additional help.

You can contact them here: Bentkey

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos