Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spot1
Channel Surfer

Cant find Tucker Carlson Network

I just subscribed to the TCN and can find the app in the channel store.  any suggestions

30 REPLIES 30

Re: Cant find Tucker Carlson Network

Me Too! - Looking for Update Info !!!

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

The only mentions of where to view TC I can find on the Tucker Carlson website FAQs are mostly social media outlets:

Below are links to our main social media accounts for you to follow. 

X (formerly Twitter):
Tucker Carlson
Tucker Carlson Network

YouTube:
Tucker Carlson
Tucker Carlson Network

Facebook:
Tucker Carlson
Tucker Carlson Network

Instagram:
Tucker Carlson
Tucker Carlson Network

Rumble:
Tucker Carlson

It's not readily apparent to most that each channel provider you see on Roku adapts its app to run on the Roku operating system, provides it to Roku, and maintains it. The only channels that Roku maintains are their own The Roku Channel, the Roku Media Player, and several Roku information channels. For everything else, Roku just provides the platform on which they run.

For any additional service you'd like to have available via Roku, contact the service directly and let them know.

But the Tucker Carlson streamer was just announced within the last couple of days.  It will probably take them a while to get all their ducks in line.  If it doesn't show up in the Channel Store in a week or so, THEN bug them.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
Scarlett38
Reel Rookie

Every one of the Tucker Carlson Network links provided just goes to his website for viewing on your phone or other device. Hopefully they will address the Roku streaming in the future because it's much more enjoyable watching streaming material on a TV than on a small device.

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Can  you mirror or cast your phone to your Roku?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
Scarlett38
Reel Rookie

Unfortunately I am unable to with my current Android phone. Maybe I could try using my laptop and an HDMI cord or something. I'm not too tech savvy. Lol

Spot1
Channel Surfer

Me too. My husband has an Iphone we are going to try the mirroring screen tomorrow.  I hope they put a selection on Roku soon as I understand that is the responsibility of the channel, not Roku.

Spot1
Channel Surfer

agreed

0 Kudos
jebntex
Reel Rookie

Just announced today tuckercarlson.com on the Rumble app

https://rumble.com/c/TuckerCarlson

jebntex
Reel Rookie