Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Silstar
Channel Surfer

Endless Big Pharma Commercials

Jump to solution

Ever since that Covid vaccines which I think is a government scandal because they keep adding more vaccines that you have to get but are they regulating those who are dying from all these diseases that are unknown. Government Politicians knows something but they keep pushing all these new meds and vaccines on citizens and they seemed to be aimed at females woman Why is government so against women it's like USA is China. So many my relatives have died from illnesses unknown and they got those vaccines and the vaccines keep coming WHY? Does anyone realize no politicians have died or gotten sick with Covid WHY?

CONSPIRACY yes I guess I could be thinking this but I definitely don't trust any Politicians or Government or Billionaires in USA because NONE of them have our best interest in their minds. Roku could stop these prescription ads greedy they are so you listen to the side affects OMG is it worth dying to take any of them. I'm sorry I got Roku I hate the ads because they seemed aimed at woman why is government & medical so aimed at decreasing female population? Did they not have education that without woman there No Children.

Ads are a predisposition for government Politicians Political Billionaires agenda's. So we have to ask WHY? What is their true agenda?

Yeah you could say I'm a Conspiracy nut but I'm thinking REALITY and I want REAL reasons.

Roku is greedy!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Endless Big Pharma Commercials

Jump to solution

"OP" is "original poster" as in the person that created the thread.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Shaky6
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

We've pretty much stopped watching the Roku channel because the commercials are unbearable, especially the BigPharma ones.  It's the same one, repeat after repeat, every 7 minutes.  5 minutes of programming then 6 minutes of repeating commercials.  Done.  No show on Roku is worth that.  

Strega2
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Silstar wrote:

Does anyone realize no politicians have died or gotten sick with Covid WHY?

Wow!  That silly conspiracy meme was already false when it started spreading in 2020, but you’d think that after Donald Trump was hospitalized and Herman Cain died, that it couldn’t possibly still be floating around the internet.  And yet… 😀

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
Shaky6
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Remdesivir and ventilators killed covid people, not COVID itself

0 Kudos
Silstar
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

True plus the medication they fill people up had 7 family members die all had that vaccine that was pushed on society but did nothing to help in hospitals 

0 Kudos
Silstar
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

😂 I'm bored what can I say thought I'd put some conspiracy out there but perhaps it's not necessarily a farse...ya think

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I admit, I thought this thread was just the usual “I watch free TV but hate commercials” type of thread.  I didn’t know “Big Pharma” was a class of conspiracy theories. Thanks for the education! 😀

Edit: 

Well now the moderators have done another one of their famous thread splits, so the OP from March isn’t the OP any more.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
davidjazz
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I'm going to respond to just one line in the original poster's rant:
Roku is greedy!!

Roku is an advertising platform. They don't make much money selling hardware. They make money selling advertising. Companies are in business to make money. That's how capitalism works. It's not greed, it's business.

They run endless commercials because people are stupid enough to sit there and watch. Don't like commercials? Pony up and pay for commercial-free channels or go read a book.

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch!

Silstar
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

What's OP mean?

Nothing is simple not when it's free but not free

I mean we have to purchase the Roku unit and now they have a Roku TV but ridiculous if ya ask me but to each there own

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

"OP" is "original poster" as in the person that created the thread.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.