Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicole5

Did Great British Baking Show VOD get removed?

Jump to solution

Earlier today all 10 seasons were available and now only season 6 remains up. Has the license expired or is this a glitch? I recently downloaded the app just to watch old seasons.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Great British Baking Show missing episodes

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

We believe this issue has been resolved for most users about the missing episodes of the Great British Baking Show on The Roku Channel, if not all of them, thus in the interest of maintaining order, we will close this discussion now.

If you are still experiencing this issue, go ahead and start a new thread, and shoot me a PM.

This discussion will be closed and this post will be marked as solved. We appreciate your patience, and we also thank everyone who reported this.

Happy Streaming! 💜

Roku Community Team

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
98 REPLIES 98
Marandoo
Channel Surfer

Great British Baking Show missing episodes

Jump to solution

Is anyone else missing episodes 5 and 6 of Series/Season 6?  

I tried working directly with Roku and after updating and rebooting my Roku television it still is not resolved. 

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Marandoo

We appreciate you for posting and welcome to the Roku Community.

Thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. We want to assure you that we take all concerns seriously and will do everything we can to address the issue you have notified us about. We have already forwarded your concern to the appropriate team at Roku, and they are currently investigating the matter. Please note that we will continue to monitor the situation closely and provide updates as soon as we receive further information from the team. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Marandoo
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Alas, now episodes 1-6 are missing from Series 6. 

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Marandoo

Greetings, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. We see that you've noticed missing episodes of The Great British Baking Show on The Roku Channel. Rest assured that we acknowledge this, and we'll forward this issue to the appropriate Roku team so this will be addressed. 

We hope for your patience and understanding as we work on this.

Best wishes,
Ksh

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

The same is true for me, as well :(.

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Marandoo 

It's our pleasure to welcome you here in the Roku Community.

Thanks for letting us know about this. Please be advised that we're currently aware of this issue, and the appropriate Roku team is currently investigating on the issue. Once more information is available, we'll provide an update on this thread.

Your patience and understanding while we're working on this.

If there's anything we can do to assist you further, let us know.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Anade

Jump to solution

Most of the seasons have two to three missing episodes. Season 7 is missing episodes 8, 9, and 10. There are gaps in all the seasons.

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Anade,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate the additional report about this. This has been already escalated to the appropriate Roku team and is currently under review.

I'll forward these updates to them and make sure to get back here if we have information on how things turn out.

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Anade,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate the additional report about this. This has been already escalated to the appropriate Roku team and is currently under review.

I'll forward these updates to them and make sure to get back here if we have information on how things turn out.

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos