Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaeyes

Lost all Local Antenna Channels

I lost all of my local channels today. I've tried rescanning and also did a factory reset and started over and I still can't get my local channels.  What's going on!!

3 REPLIES 3
Williamt100
Roku Guru

Re: Lost all Local Antenna Channels

After the recent 'update' to the Live TV app (panel, channel, whatever...), I also lost all of my over-the-air channels on my Roku TV.

Here is what I did to get them back YMMV:

Go to Settings->TV Inputs->Live TV->Manage Channels-> check the "Hide Streaming Channels" box

You might have to rescan the antenna input on your ROKU TV (I had to) to ensure that they are all in your line up.

I haven't found a way to have both the Antenna Channels and Streaming Channels cooperate. since the Live TV app was updated.

Roku 3500X
Roku 4400X
Roku 4661X
UnknownVT

Thank you so much for that.  Hiding  streaming channels did the trick.

Thought I was going to have to live with only OTA/antenna channels on "Live TV". 

But Unchecking hide streaming channels, brought all the streaming channels back in "Live TV", to the way it was before.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Williamt100
Roku Guru

You are quite welcome...  perhaps Roku will "correct" this issue with an update.

Roku 3500X
Roku 4400X
Roku 4661X
0 Kudos