Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mathmom1

MLB.TV App Loads - Won't I Open

Please post an answer.  My app will open but won't let me sign in.  I try to sign in with my MLB.TV credentials which work on my computer, iPad, phone, etc but the Roku MLBapp tells me the credentials are invalid.  I am currently watching the Rockies game on my computer on the MLB.TV app so they aren't invalid.   I reinstalled the ROKU MLB.TV app.  The answer to the issue would be nice.  

I have a Hisense 55R8+

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: MLB.TV App Loads - Won't I Open

After removing a channel, best practice is to restart** your Roku to clear its memory cache before reinstalling the channel.  Did  you do that?  Without the restart you may not get a clean reinstall.

Depending on your Roku model and Roku version number you'll find the System restart option under either Settings > System > Power or under Settings > System. If you don't have sufficient control to use the menus, or if it is just more convenient, you can also restart by pulling the power plug for a short while, then plugging it back in.

**On a Roku TV with "Fast Start" enabled, turning the TV off/on only puts you in/out of a low power standby state, it does NOT give you a complete restart. Use the methods above.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Bignate22

Re: MLB.TV App Loads - Won't I Open

Go to mlb.tv and reset password. Then go to the app on Roku and login 

0 Kudos