Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Redsetter

Netflix not showing on Roku

I have just installed a Roku Express 4k and during setup a question came up asking if I already have any apps. I selected Netflix since I have that purchased for a smart television. Once I completed the setup and click on Netflix it is a black screen. Is it possible to add my Netflix account to the television that has the Roku?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
jontalk
Roku Guru

Re: Netflix not showing on Roku

@RedsetterAre you in the US?  I'm sure you know Netflix clamped down on people sharing log in/passwords with friends and family, so I'd suggest you check to see how many screens you're allowed on your account. If you want to view it on more than one, I suspect you'll need the highest priced subscription. Hope that helps

Power User (film maker)
Mill Valley, CA

Jonathan
Roku Ultra 4800R; LG OLED55B7A, ONKYO TX-NR636, Panasonic Blu Ray, Definitive Studio Monitor 450 (L/R), Definitive LCR 2000 (center), Definitive 10" sub-woofer, Definitive surrounds. Motorola MB8600 modem. Asus RT-AX68U WiFi 6 router. Western Digital Power Line network adapters
0 Kudos