Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku selections blank. Cannot access anything

My Roku menu went blank. Tried restarting. Internet connection fine. This was on tv. Phone app is the same and says something went wrong. Tried restarting and still blanks. Was watching amc+ free trial and now no access. 

Labels (1)
9 REPLIES 9
Nelson72

Re: Roku selections blank. Cannot access anything

I'm having the same problem. Chat not working either.

VSF

We’re experiencing the same problem.

Kricom420

Literally same

0 Kudos
Indy919
Binge Watcher

I'm having the same problem. I tried restarting the Roku box but it didn't fix the issue.

0 Kudos
AngieF
Reel Rookie

Same problem for us.  

0 Kudos
Alislv

Same. No apps, just blank tiles and when I speak into remote it pulls up the show I want but I’m getting an error “Cannot access program/This program is not available or has expired.” Good to see it’s not just me or my device (which I unplugged and reset) but I really want it to work again! 
just saw this message on the Roku site:

Roku is aware of an issue reported by users who are unable to access certain Roku services. We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible and ask that you please try again later.More Info

0 Kudos
Cara56

Same. All blanks.  I’m thinking it’s not us it’s them. 

0 Kudos
Indy919
Binge Watcher

This was just posted by the Roku team:

"Service Interruption] The Roku Channel and other services experiencing AWS outage

Hello Roku Community,

Please be aware of a service interruption impacting streaming on The Roku Channel. Some Roku devices may be unable to activate, update, and add new channels.

If you are trying to activate a Roku device, update Roku device, or add a new channel, we would recommending to please try again later.

Thanks for your patience as we manage this disruption."

0 Kudos
Og2

Same here. No tiles

0 Kudos