Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rick_R
Streaming Star

Re: Cannot login to Weather Channel

Jump to solution

Thanks!

That is the error I'm seeing but I'm on version 4.7 build 1.

Rick_R
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

After "That didn't go as planned."

mine says "Error loading data. Please try again."

I try and try and try but I always get the same results.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Weather channel app not logging in.

Jump to solution

Hi @Delta40k,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Could you tell us how long have you been using this channel and when did you start seeing the issue occur? Could you also tell us if you're seeing an error message when you try logging in?

Please tell us more about this and we'll further look into it.

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
Delta40k
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I've had the service for several months. This just started 4 days ago and keeps sending me to the splash screen to start a free trial or login. Being that I can't login with my Roku account username and password, I'm left unable to even use the service I'm paying for 

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

We appreciate your response @Delta40k,

Our billing team would be happy to assist you directly. You can reach them here by phone or live chat and choose the option for "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions. 

They will be in a better position to address your specific situation.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rgkluver

Jump to solution

Same exact issue for many.  We are not alone and no way to fix on our, the customer, end.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @rgkluver!

Rest assured that we will find you the best resolution possible.

We highly recommend trying to log into your subscription account on a website and then rebooting your Roku streaming device. After doing so, try to log into your account directly on the Weather Channel on your Roku streaming device to see if the issue will still appear. 

Let us know if this resolves your occurring issue. We'll be anticipating your response.

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rick_R
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I've sent TWC pictures of the problem I'm seeing as well.

I hope they are working on it, it's hard to tell.

0 Kudos
LMC1972
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@Rick_R Yeah, I emailed them and asked if they had heard anything from their escalated support team because I'm still paying for the subscription, and all I got was still working on it and that I could try resubscribing and see if the issue still persists.   Sigh....they aren't reading what I'm telling them.  I've told them repeatedly, we're unable to cancel the sub.  We're unable to login.  We're unable to do anything.  My word.  

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community Users,

Thank you for keeping us in the loop.
It seems that this issue may need an in-depth investigation. That being said, would you be so kind as to provide us with the following information:

• Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).

Once more information has been gathered, we can pass it along to the appropriate support team to investigate further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos