Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Allllan

Re: "Continue Watching" issue with Max on Roku TV

Jump to solution

Hey Roku! Help users out!!!

Remove the app from your store and all existing users until they fix their App! 

I bet it’s fixed in under 5 minutes,

stop allowing **bleep** apps on your platform…it’s your service and we’re YOUR customers,

0 Kudos
vlarson1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I agree...same problem here...how many times do I have to unplug and plug things in? Time for tech support to step up. Something obviously happened with the change from HBO Max to Max... just fix it.

Noelle

Jump to solution

I have the same issue if I watch something on my tv the play to the next episode feature will stop working and then when I go to watch the show/movie again it won't show up in my continue watching and when I do find it all of what I had watched isn't logged so I have no idea where I left off

KBa

Jump to solution

That’s not true. I’m having the issue with multiple channels with max app, but only on Roku TV. I can watch and the app picks up where I left off on my Sony smart TV without issue. 

Bruhow
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Me too. All kinds of bugs with the new app. 

VladislavV87
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

They updated it today. Finally fixed "Continue Watching" feature. Check for the update. 

jimmymcnugget
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

No update on any of my devices yet. Really a headache. The problem lies with Max thinking we wouldn't want to rewatch anything. Only have this problem with series I'm rewatching. Couple shows we kinda just turn on as background noise tbh. Since we done watched them, Max thinks there's nothing left to watch and doesn't let them appear in watch history. HBO Max app was eons better than this trash. I could care less about the discovery shows.

Bawt

Jump to solution

I am experiencing this same thing with Max. Worse yet, now my Netflix app has suddenly stopped remembering which episode and at what progress I had been. Roku software may have made a change that the app developers have not yet issued an update for. This is garbage though. This stuff should be app 101, basics. Get it together!!!

VladislavV87
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It's strange that you're guys not seeing the update from today.

The new Max version is 54.1 Build 1. It used to be 54.0 Build 0

0 Kudos
jimmymcnugget
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hopefully it updates soon. I'll let y'all know if it does.

0 Kudos