Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mccauley

Internet Status Light Flashing During Over The Air Viewing

Jump to solution

On my 75" TCL Roku TV: If the Internet goes out, as it often does... and I choose to watch over the air broadcast television via my roof-top antenna - why does the flashing signal light continue to BLINK the entire time, completely ruining my viewing experience? When watching "television" why does the light need to be flashing at all? Regardless of my Internet status, switching the input should disable the light.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Internet Status Light Flashing During Over The Air Viewing

Jump to solution

Hi, @mccauley 

Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the Roku Community. 

We see that you have a concern about the blinking LED light on your TCL Roku TV, and we'd be glad to attend to it. Kindly be advised that Roku TV's LED blinking is an indicator that it is searching for a network connection or waiting to be set up with a connection. This feature allows users to be guided in setting up their Roku TV for streaming. Additionally, this feature doesn't have an option to be disabled aside from connecting the Roku TV to a network.

We hope you find this information useful, and if there's anything we can do to assist you further, please let us know.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Internet Status Light Flashing During Over The Air Viewing

Jump to solution

Hi, @mccauley 

Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the Roku Community. 

We see that you have a concern about the blinking LED light on your TCL Roku TV, and we'd be glad to attend to it. Kindly be advised that Roku TV's LED blinking is an indicator that it is searching for a network connection or waiting to be set up with a connection. This feature allows users to be guided in setting up their Roku TV for streaming. Additionally, this feature doesn't have an option to be disabled aside from connecting the Roku TV to a network.

We hope you find this information useful, and if there's anything we can do to assist you further, please let us know.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos