Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Is Roku down right now??????????

Jump to solution

Yes, I left to go to the store and came back. I can't get anything in my living room. I can get channels with my 2nd Roku upstairs. That is so odd, and frustrating. I can't get into Roku chat for help at all either.

0 Kudos
tdlenox
Reel Rookie

Re: Connectivity issues on Roku device

Jump to solution

Any of the POS Roku devices don't work. The only things working are Roku tvs. I'm about ready to throw every POS Roku that I have in the garbage. This question you asked is ridiculous anyway. Like you don't know what's not working and it's not only the devices. Roku needs to get off their assess and get this fixed. I think that I'm going to file a report with the FCC and see what their opinion is on this issue and the fact that Roku isn't in any hurry to get the problem fixed. 

tdlenox
Reel Rookie

Re: Connectivity issues on Roku device

Jump to solution

Any of the POS Roku devices don't work. The only things working are Roku tvs. I'm about ready to throw every POS Roku that I have in the garbage. This question you asked is ridiculous anyway. Like you don't know what's not working and it's not only the devices. Roku needs to get off their assess and get this fixed. I think that I'm going to file a report with the FCC and see what their opinion is on this issue and the fact that Roku isn't in any hurry to get the problem fixed. 

0 Kudos
Charley08

Re: Amazon Prime won't install

Jump to solution

I’ve had exactly the same issue- except I also did a factory reset and now it won’t accept my email address- 

0 Kudos
jaybytez
Channel Surfer

Re: TV connected to WiFi, but apps say no internet

Jump to solution

Same here.  

On an older model.  My upstairs is a newer model that works,

I went to update software on my older model, updated mine because it was behind.  Restarted.  Roku loop for quite awhile.  Now installing final updates.  Mine now works.

Hatmadder

Re: Prime won't play any more.

Jump to solution

This is pretty frustrating that they're just giving us the run around. I have half a mind to toss this thing and get a chrome cast 

Rachelmayle_014
Reel Rookie

My roku apps Not working

Jump to solution

Hello who’s else Roku not working. I’m so confused. 

Hatmadder

Re: Amazon Prime won't install

Jump to solution

apparently its a Roku problem. Its kind of ridiculous and very frustrating

0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

[Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Hi all,

Roku is aware of an issue reported by users who are unable to access Roku services.

If you are trying to activate your device, please try again later.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please subscribe to this thread using the menu item above to be notified 

Next update 3:15pm PT

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
Sklarchuk
Channel Surfer

Re: Prime won't play any more.

Jump to solution

I wonder why it's working on my other TV

0 Kudos