Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vermat51

Disney Plus and Amazon Prime won't work

Jump to solution

So these are two separate issues but I'm going to make them one post.

Disney Plus will open I can choose what I want to watch it'll play like a minute or two of content, load for like four to seven minutes, play a couple more minutes of content, load for 4 to 7 minutes, and it'll do this a few times before it ultimately stops working.

Amazon will let me choose a movie or TV show it'll play like a second of content and immediately turn off to the home screen.

How do I fix these? It's an older TV but it works great. I don't know what to do

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Disney Plus and Amazon Prime won't work

Jump to solution

Hi @vermat51,

We are happy to have you here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having issues with the Disney Plus and Amazon Prime channels. We would highly recommend the following steps below:

• Remove the channel >> Restart the device >> Add channel.
  • Update the channel by highlighting the app and pressing the star button on your remote.
  • Restart the router.
  • Contact the channel provider for further assistance.

Additionally, you can refer to this support article on how to resolve a channel playback issue for further information.

Kindly keep us informed on what you find out.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Disney Plus and Amazon Prime won't work

Jump to solution

Hi @vermat51,

We are happy to have you here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having issues with the Disney Plus and Amazon Prime channels. We would highly recommend the following steps below:

• Remove the channel >> Restart the device >> Add channel.
  • Update the channel by highlighting the app and pressing the star button on your remote.
  • Restart the router.
  • Contact the channel provider for further assistance.

Additionally, you can refer to this support article on how to resolve a channel playback issue for further information.

Kindly keep us informed on what you find out.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos