Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My PlayStation won't connect To my onn. Roku tv

Jump to solution

Today I was trying to connect my PlayStation to my and it would not Work I tried to reset my playstation And it wouldn't work I tried flipping over the HDMI. But it wont-work, I tried to reset the TV and still wouldn't work. So now I'm sitting  asking this question. What do I do?? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My PlayStation won't connect To my onn. Roku tv

Jump to solution

Hi @anti_quay1,

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We regret to hear about the issues you have been experiencing with your TV. We're here to find you the best resolution possible.

May we first know when you first started seeing this issue? Did it happen after the new software update? Also, could you try using another HDMI cord and hooking it to a different HDMI port? If the issue is persistent, you can refer to this link to directly contact support for your Roku TV for more help.

Let us know how it goes, and we'll go from there. We'll be anticipating your response!

Best regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Makhijpnes44,

Welcome to the Roku Community!
We will be more than happy to assist you further with this issue that you're experiencing. Please try to ensure that your Roku TV is up-to-date. Sometimes, TV updates can improve compatibility with external devices. Try a Different HDMI Port: If your TV has multiple HDMI ports, try connecting the PlayStation to a different port. This can help rule out if there's an issue with a particular port.

Let us know how it works, and we will continue to assist you further.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
anti_quay1

Jump to solution

My play station 4 can’t connect to my tcl Roku tv

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @anti_quay1,

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We regret to hear about the issues you have been experiencing with your TV. We're here to find you the best resolution possible.

May we first know when you first started seeing this issue? Did it happen after the new software update? Also, could you try using another HDMI cord and hooking it to a different HDMI port? If the issue is persistent, you can refer to this link to directly contact support for your Roku TV for more help.

Let us know how it goes, and we'll go from there. We'll be anticipating your response!

Best regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos