Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DevilDawgg

How to use Roku Backdrops

Ok am I missing something? How do you use this new Roku Backdrops? and before you ask yes I have the os13 update but it can't find anything about backdrops in the menu anywhere

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to use Roku Backdrops!

Hi @DevilDawgg,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

Thank you for contacting us regarding this matter. We are equally excited about the full launch of this feature in the system. This will allow us to enjoy a more personalized experience with the ability to choose the number of images and frequency of image swapping and even upload our own photos to display on the big screen. However, this feature is not yet available at the OS 13 launch, and we do not have an exact date for its release. You can still use the Photo Stream while we're on our way to it. Check here on how to use Photo Streams on your Roku® streaming device.

Please keep yourself updated and stay tuned for further updates here at our Roku Official Blog.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
countrylizzard
Binge Watcher

Re: How to use Roku Backdrops!

I wanna know why when my new tv updated to 13 it still says 12.5.0 but I know it updated because I manually updated it and I noticed all the cool new features like the food reciepe etc. PLUS my old tv in the other room also updated and it says 13 so they both have the same new features but my new tv says the old software version 12.5.0 is it a glitch or something?

0 Kudos