We have begun rolling out a new firmware version. The latest version is 3.0 build 2227.
Roku firmware updates are automatic and most players will be updated over the next week. If you would like to get the latest firmware version immediately, please visit Settings->Player info->Check for update on your Roku Streaming Player to manually trigger the update.
Firmware 3.0 build 2227 Release Notes
NOTABLE NEW FEATURES
- Screen shots in the Channel Store – For channels that support it, you can now preview screen shots of the channel in the Channel Store. Check it out!
- New grid layout and theme support – Added a new grid layout and improved theme support to enable additional channel treatments.
- New custom UI screen – Added a new custom UI screen to enable new channels and casual games.
- Media player improvements – Fixed a couple bugs and added features to support new content partners.
- Improved error messaging – Added error codes to most system error dialogs for improved troubleshooting and support.
- Other minor bug fixes
We welcome any feedback you have about this software update as well as your opinions on what features or improvements you'd like to see in future releases. Write us at email@example.com.
C. Shawn Smith