NBA League Pass 2011-2012 now available from NBA.com site

Moderators: RokuShawnS, RokuDouglas, RokuKen, RokuRyan, RokuJamesL

Re: NBA League Pass 2011-2012 now available from NBA.com sit

Postby dbart2 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Does anyone have the proper email address to request a refund from the NBA? I have been patient, i have emailed support, i have posted to this forum....but this product is blatantly defective. You cannot watch a game for more than 5 minutes continuously without it kicking out to the score screen. It happens every single game, constantly, often in critical moments.....and has never been addressed. It's pretty obvious that their product is defective.....and I think it's only fair that they refund the purchase price.
dbart2

Re: NBA League Pass 2011-2012 now available from NBA.com sit

Postby bubbaprog » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:20 pm

dbart2 wrote:Does anyone have the proper email address to request a refund from the NBA? I have been patient, i have emailed support, i have posted to this forum....but this product is blatantly defective. You cannot watch a game for more than 5 minutes continuously without it kicking out to the score screen. It happens every single game, constantly, often in critical moments.....and has never been addressed. It's pretty obvious that their product is defective.....and I think it's only fair that they refund the purchase price.

I have emailed every possible address and received no response. Wondering how many of us there really are out there and if it would be worth a class-action lawsuit.
bubbaprog

Previous

Return to Roku Streaming Player General Discussion