Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
destruk
Binge Watcher

Unable to update package?

Oops, changes could not be saved. If the problem persists, please exit and restart your browser, then try again. The remote name could not be resolved: 'admintools.ariasystems.net'
Tried clearing the cache, closing and restarting the browser, flushing the dns with ipconfig, doesn't appear to be able to be ping'd either.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
cbojar
Visitor

Re: Unable to update package?

Having the exact same problem. It appears it is not even serving the DNS record for the subdomain.

Confirmed its not just me: http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/admintools.ariasystems.net
0 Kudos
SkipFire
Visitor

Add me to this list.
0 Kudos
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

As cbojar noted, our payment processor, Aria, is experiencing issues, this is affecting all channel publishing, public and private, as well as uploading channel packages.

- Joel
0 Kudos
SkipFire
Visitor

That's a bummer since mine doesn't use any payment processing. Is there any ETA?
0 Kudos
davidrfoley
Reel Rookie

Any news on this, it's been down all day long. We aren't using your payment processor for our channels either, hopefully you can bypass your payment system for those channels not using it.
0 Kudos