Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jr0743
Visitor

Sons Of Anarchy/FX

Hi everyone, we really enjoy our Roku, so much that we don't have cable or satellite, just digital antenna and Roku. However my favorite show... that I really want to watch is Sons of Anarchy, I know its on netflix however I want to be able to watch the new season coming up in September on FX. Does anyone have ANY idea how I can be able to watch the up coming season of Son's? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
TheEndless
Channel Surfer

Re: Sons Of Anarchy/FX

This doesn't really belong in the developer forum, so you probably won't get as much feedback as you'd get in the general forum...

Amazon Instant will most likely have the new season the day after it airs for $1.99(SD)/$2.99(HD) per episode (less 5% if you subscribe to the season). Hulu (free, not Plus) has other FX shows, like Wilfred, so it might have the new season episodes a few weeks after they air.
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)
0 Kudos
jr0743
Visitor

Re: Sons Of Anarchy/FX

THank you for your input. I will repost in main forum..
0 Kudos