Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
go888
Visitor

What Ad Networks is everyone using?

I am using DoubleClick for Publishers as my Ad Server. I have worked with Tremor video, but was wondering what other companies are people using for ads? There seems to be very few companies who offer just giving ads.

I even looked into Adsense for video ads, but I'm not seeing a way to get that to work right.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
coskel
Roku Guru

Re: What Ad Networks is everyone using?

Yume and Brightroll
Channels: Go Live Sports Cast/Audion - Audiobooks On Demand
"All I've had today is, like, six gummy bears and some scotch."
0 Kudos
go888
Visitor

I had a client who has plenty of content on their channel try contacting Yume several times. They never responded.
0 Kudos
coskel
Roku Guru

Depends on their content. If Yume can't sell the content to an ad client, then they won't admit you to the program.
We do pro sports, professional performing arts content, and a shopping channel.
Channels: Go Live Sports Cast/Audion - Audiobooks On Demand
"All I've had today is, like, six gummy bears and some scotch."
0 Kudos
BradC
Channel Surfer

My "ad-supported" channels are using the roku ad service.

I haven't ever been paid anything (since november of last year) and it's literally been a nightmare to get any response from anyone at roku, and every single turn things are just more of a headache.

I'd say horrible would be the biggest possible understatement. If they wanted to make things as painful and awful as possible, they really wouldn't have to change anything.
♦MiniGolf♦HangMan♦Brain Puck♦Retro Tennis♦BORK♦FLIP♦Pathogen♦Pathogen 2♦Shut the Box♦Birdie♦Logic♦Dots♦Pool♦küglo♦Bubble Wrap♦Trivia Channel♦Mancala♦Air Hockey♦Weather♦CAMERA♦Your Photos Screensaver♦Desert Beauty Screensaver♦Wild Lakes Screensaver♦
0 Kudos
islanddreamer
Channel Surfer

Although the payments have been pretty meager, I've had a good relationship with Vidillion. http://vidillion.com/
0 Kudos
SolveLLC
Visitor

"BradC" wrote:
My "ad-supported" channels are using the roku ad service.

I haven't ever been paid anything (since november of last year) and it's literally been a nightmare to get any response from anyone at roku, and every single turn things are just more of a headache.

I'd say horrible would be the biggest possible understatement. If they wanted to make things as painful and awful as possible, they really wouldn't have to change anything.

I'd suggest that you create a new thread so this can get addressed and so that others can post their experiences.
0 Kudos