American Movie Classics?

Moderators: RokuDouglas, RokuShawnS, RokuRyan, RokuJamesL, RokuKen

American Movie Classics?

Postby MoonChaser » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:15 am

Has anyone successfully added this private channel? I tried to twice, my code was accepted but the only new channel to show up was Blubrry, which I saw somewhere was added for everyone around that time. This was about a week ago that I tried it.

It's listed on www.roku-channels.com

Yes, I did look in my channel store. I also exited and re-entered the channel store. I think I've even rebooted the box since then (courtesy of a bad you-tube video, but still a reboot.)
MoonChaser

Re: American Movie Classics?

Postby luckyman » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:28 am

Had the same problem. It accepted the code but the channel did not appear.
luckyman

Postby kc8pql » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:54 am

I think American Movie Classics, and a few other private channels, were withdrawn by the developer and rolled into Moonlight Movies and Drive-In Classics, both now in the channel store.
kc8pql
** Valued Community Member **

Postby MoonChaser » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:28 am

That would explain it.... When I saw it, I thought it was related to the cable channel... but being part of those Private channels does make sense.
MoonChaser

Postby scyber » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:30 am

MoonChaser wrote:That would explain it.... When I saw it, I thought it was related to the cable channel... but being part of those Private channels does make sense.

I actually think the channel name was American Classic Movies. Most likely to distinguish itself from the AMC cable channel. I think it is listed wrong on that page.
scyber

Return to Roku Streaming Player General Discussion