Audio & Video do not match on netflix

Moderators: RokuDouglas, RokuShawnS, RokuRyan, RokuJamesL, RokuKen

Audio & Video do not match on netflix

Postby Tonkaboy1 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:17 am

Is there a way to have audio and video match on netflix, I am a new user and have experinced this problem to some extent with each viewing on netflix
Tonkaboy1

Re: Audio & Video do not match on netflix

Postby moviegeek65 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:56 am

Are you running the signal through your receiver?
If so use A/V sync in your receiver, if you're running it direct then look for a setting in your TV menu.
moviegeek65

Postby Tonkaboy1 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:05 pm

I am not sure what receiver you mean I have a Roku HD-XR box hooked to belkins wireless router, there does not apear to be and adjustment in either My Sony HD TV or the Roku box, I have box hooked to TV by HDMI cable
Tonkaboy1

Postby KennyJ » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:30 pm

Tonkaboy1 wrote:I am not sure what receiver you mean I have a Roku HD-XR box hooked to belkins wireless router, there does not apear to be and adjustment in either My Sony HD TV or the Roku box, I have box hooked to TV by HDMI cable

By receiver he means a Home Theater/Audio Receiver. It sounds like you have the sound coming through the hdmi directly to your tv. Are you having this issue with multiple titles? Sometimes Netflix has bad encodes. If it's just one title -- then that's almost certainly the issue. If you're having this on multiple or all titles, then there is a problem. I'd try a couple things. 1) A different HDMI cable. 2) check your audio settings on your TV.
KennyJ

Return to Roku Streaming Player General Discussion