HGTV Channel Question

Moderators: RokuDouglas, RokuShawnS, RokuKen, RokuRyan, RokuJamesL

HGTV Channel Question

Postby lahde25 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:51 am

Endless first off just want to say what a great job you do.

Is there any way to update the videos on HGTV? I also noticed other shows on the website, especially Hidden Potenial (which I love) and didn't know if those were able to be put on the channel as well.

Also wanted to find out about USA Network and wheter the website videos they have would be able to be seen on the Roku.

And Endless as always appreciate your hard work.
lahde25

Re: HGTV Channel Question

Postby dynamitemedia » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:59 am

Check out endless's set of channels i believe there is a HGTV there

http://www.permanence.com/roku/

wow did i totally miss that he knew of your channel!! :shock:
Last edited by dynamitemedia on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twitter: iptvmyway facebook: iptvmyay
Channels: Warriors of War, Go Fight Live, Heading Outdoorz, IPTVmyway
dynamitemedia

Re: HGTV Channel Question

Postby TheEndless » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:24 pm

lahde25 wrote:Is there any way to update the videos on HGTV? I also noticed other shows on the website, especially Hidden Potenial (which I love) and didn't know if those were able to be put on the channel as well.

The available shows are dependent on the HGTVtoGo iphone/ipad app. If they're updated there, they'll automatically be updated in the HGTV channel on the Roku. As far as I'm aware, those are the only shows that are available in a Roku compatible format.

lahde25 wrote:Also wanted to find out about USA Network and wheter the website videos they have would be able to be seen on the Roku.

I'm pretty sure I looked into USA once before, but I honestly don't recall. I'll see what, if anything, I can find when I get a chance.
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), MainSqueeze (MAINSQUEEZE), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), Twitch.tv (TWITCHTV), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)
TheEndless
** Valued Community Member **

Return to Roku Streaming Player General Discussion