- Support for new "Instant Replay", "Info", and "Back" buttons.
- Integration with Netflix to support automated Instant Queue navigation. DVPRemote provides the list of movies in your instant queue which can be presented in queue order or alphabetical order. It allows you to select a title from the list by tapping on it or entering a search term to find it and then automatically navigates to it on your Roku (great for large instant queues). No more left, left, left, ..., or right, right, right, ..., to find and select the movie that you want to see!!
- Full keyboard support for any screen that requires text entry (including symbols and non-english characters). (Search automation from Version 1.5 is no longer needed since text can be directly entered.).
- Improved Player discovery speed and accuracy.
- Improved key repeat.
- Direct Navigation to Channels through Channel List tab.
- Toolbars for additional channel functionality where supported (currently only Netflix).
- Support for iPhone 4 Retina Display.
- New 12 button remote skin.
- Tested with iOS 4 (including support for background operation).
You can find DVPRemote on the app store at the following link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dvpremote/id323191554?mt=8#
You can see DVPRemote 2.0 in action at the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlYhsEEw_9Y.
You can read more about DVPRemote 2.0 at the following link: http://dvpremote.claytongrafix.com/apps/DVPRemote.html
You can find some screenshots of DVPRemote 2.0 at the following link: http://dvpremote.claytongrafix.com/apps/DVPRemote_-_Screen_Shots.html
Special thanks to my beta testing team some of whom frequent these forums!
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, PM me or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your support,