Let's repeat guided setup. From the Roku home screen, select settings > network, then click on repeat guided setup.
Do the Repeat guided setup, then you will get the Amazon VOD Icon click on the Icon and Follow the instruction
poryorick wrote:Unfortunately, after un-registering .....
.......there's no way to re-register since I can't access Amazon through Roku.
Doe this comment refer to 'unregistering' the device on the Amazon website??
When you enter the Roku channel store isn't the Amazon channel there?
If the device is registered anew on Amazon you should be prompted to enter a code displayed on the TV when adding the channel.
- Going into the RoKu channel store, clicking on Amazon then clicking on "remove channel" (if the only option is "add" skip to next step)
- Going to Amazon website (with link in earlier post) and unregistering the Rolu from your Amazon account (do NOT re-register yet)
- Going back to Roku channel store, clicking on Amazon then clicking on a "add channel"
- You should get a message about registering the device on Amazon and seeing a new code displayed.
- Going back to Amazon and registering the Roku and inserting the displayed code.
- If the Roku is still in the channel store do not use "go to channel"' instead, exit the channel store - find the Amazon icon and try to launch the channel.
poryorick wrote:I get no screen with the Amazon registration code
rokewl wrote:The Channel Store also has an option to go directly to the channel... you could try that... sucks it's not on the main menu but maybe you can still access it this way for now?
kumasuki wrote:poryorick wrote:I get no screen with the Amazon registration code
I hadn't realized up till now that you weren't getting a code displayed on the TV - I'm pretty certain that the box interacts directly with an Amazon server to generate that code (you could PM a moderator to confirm this). I suspect the issue lies with the Amazon server - however it might be that Roku isn't identifying itself properly (but if that were the case why would you have other channels like Netflix OK??). Amazon has a 'dept/group' devoted to supporting (or at least dealing with) the Roku - have you tried to get thru to someone in that group directly? (might have to do a little bullying over the phone - insist on speaking to supervisors etc).
SuetyStanes wrote:I don't think you have to register with Amazon in order to see or enter the channel, I think that only happens when you try to access your video library or rent/purchase something...if it's not linked yet.
How many channels to you have loaded?
Users browsing this forum: JW1200 and 9 guests