Web Interface

Discuss SoundBridge Radio-specific issues here. For generic SoundBridge discussion, please use the SoundBridge General Discussion forum.

Moderators: RokuDouglas, RokuKen, RokuRyan, RokuJamesL

Web Interface

Postby rogtuf » Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:57 am

I would very much like to put a new smooth jazz station into my Soundbridge 1000, but try as I may I can't see it in My Network places, despite having set to see UPnP devices. I am connected with WIFI to a Linksys router, but I have also tried connecting direct to the Roku with a xover cable. But I still can't see the configuration page or even anything with the Roku.

Is there an IP address for the Roku that I could enter to see it directly, or some way of reliably being able to see the Web Interface page?

Could I not enter a web address in some way with the remote?
RogerT
rogtuf

Re: Web Interface

Postby tal » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:04 am

rogtuf wrote:Is there an IP address for the Roku that I could enter to see it directly, or some way of reliably being able to see the Web Interface page?

I always access it directly without uPnP using 'http://192.168.10.100/' as the address in the web browser (where '192.168.10.100' is the IP address of my SoundBridge).

You can obtain the address from your SoundBridge in the 'Change config or Music archive' menu. If you don't find it, I have a rather detailed description on how to obtain the IP in my VisualMR-FAQ

Thorsten
tal

Postby rogtuf » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:43 am

Absolute Magic Tal. Thank you. Just looked up the IP address in the configuration, and Bingo!
RogerT
rogtuf

Return to SoundBridge Radio General Discussion