Gilgamesh wrote:First power off your Roku and then plug it back in and let it reboot.
If that does not work then: Inside the battery cover there is a red button. Try pressing that.
If those fail then check back here and we will give you a few other things to try.
Saraofam5 wrote:I can't get my remote to reconnect after a factory reset. I powered down the roku and pressed the button for 40 seconds on the inside of the remote battery area. Still nothing. It is a roku 2. Thank you
Remote pairing instructions - (if remote is unresponsive/unpaired)
Roku 2 XS model 3100 (Enhanced game remote)
Roku 2 model 2720 (Enhanced remote with headphone jack)
Roku 3 model 4200 (Enhanced remote with headphone jack)
Roku Streaming Stick HDMI version model 3500 (Standard remote)
If your remote stops responding, try removing and reinserting the batteries first:
If that doesn't fix the problem, try pairing the remote again:
- Open the battery compartment.
- Remove and reinsert the batteries, following the correct battery orientations.
- Open the battery compartment and locate the pairing button.
- Press and hold the pairing button for at least 3 seconds. (front LEDs will blink)
- Power cycle the Roku player. (unplug the power connector and plug back in)
- During the start up process, the Roku remote will automatically pair to your Roku player. (the front LEDs will stop flashing)
Users browsing this forum: twiceover and 22 guests