- When creating a topic, please perform a search or glance over the first two pages before posting the topic, as it may have been covered already. In general, if a thread is more than six months old, it will be best for our moderators if you generate a new thread, to prevent confusion.
3rd Party/Unofficial Channel Support/VPN Usage/Rooting (Hacking):
- Roku is not liable for any 3rd party or unofficial channel. Use at your own risk.
- Do NOT ask for support or discuss features of 3rd party channels (you know the ones I'm talking about. If you don't, PM me.)
- DO go to the 3rd party official website for any support issues, but DO report any issues you have with the company itself that produced the channel (though that's best served through a PM to me, with EXACT details of the dispute -- when I say exact, I want to be able to, beyond a shadow of a doubt, know everything that you know at the moment you contact me).
- Do NOT flame a Roku moderator when your thread is locked because you're discussing a topic verboten on the forums. This thread serves as your notice that 3rd party channels are not affiliated or supported by Roku, and we reserve the right to lock and/or delete/archive such threads as necessary.
Users browsing this forum: Tekneek and 27 guests