Newbie - Lifetime Channel Question

Moderators: RokuDouglas, RokuShawnS, RokuKen, RokuRyan, RokuJamesL

Newbie - Lifetime Channel Question

Postby mayabeee » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:14 pm

Hi all,

So I am very new to this forum and also to ROKU. I have to say that I am loving it - it is really working for me. But I have a question - so the one thing I miss about getting rid of my cable is not having the Lifetime Channel or the Lifetime Movie Network anymore (I know - such a girl :lol:). So I know there are a lot of "private" channels out there - is one or both of those Lifetime Channels out there? How would I find this information out?

Thanks for all the help in advance. :D
mayabeee

Re: Newbie - Lifetime Channel Question

Postby mikebdoss » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:04 pm

trekkeriii wrote:
mayabeee wrote:Hi all,

So I am very new to this forum and also to ROKU. I have to say that I am loving it - it is really working for me. But I have a question - so the one thing I miss about getting rid of my cable is not having the Lifetime Channel or the Lifetime Movie Network anymore (I know - such a girl :lol:). So I know there are a lot of "private" channels out there - is one or both of those Lifetime Channels out there? How would I find this information out?

Thanks for all the help in advance. :D

Generally for Major Networks like this, we have to wait for them to make channels on their own. Otherwise Roku would end up getting DMCA notices.

More importantly, the content isn't available anywhere online, especially streaming as a channel.
mikebdoss
** Valued Community Member **

Postby candita » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:40 pm

But Nowhereman has a channel that has a mylifetime channel. It's not live but you can watch some lifetime movies & lifetime shows.

https://owner.roku.com/Add/H9DWC
candita

Postby mayabeee » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Sorry for the late reply all - I just wanted to thank all of you for answering my post and giving me this information. :)
mayabeee

Return to Roku Streaming Player General Discussion