UK Private Channel List

Moderators: RokuDouglas, RokuShawnS, RokuKen, RokuRyan, RokuJamesL

UK Private Channel List

Postby Ganonthegreat » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:35 am

Hi, I've been searching everywhere for a list of Private Channels that are available in the UK, with absolutely no luck. At the moment I'm just typing all the ones I want in, and crossing my fingers that it's compatible.

Does anyone here have or know of a Private Channel list designed for UK users? It doesn't have to be an amazing one, just a list.
Ganonthegreat

Re: UK Private Channel List

Postby Dick Drivel » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:20 am

I don't think there is a list as such.
The only way to be sure is to create a UK Roku account online (you must physically be in the UK, i.e. UK IP address, in addition to UK postal address and UK CC number, otherwise it will set up a US account).
Once the account is set up and you are logged in, go here
http://streamfree.tv/apps/roku-private-channels/
select a channel and see if it installs, then repeat for each desired channel. I'm fairly sure that this method will work without actually having linked a Roku to your account, but am not 100% sure.
Otherwise, you'll need to identify UK users here in the forum and ask them to try to install the channels you would like to see.
Dick Drivel

Postby Ganonthegreat » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:22 am

I am in the UK, that's why I would like a list. That's basically what I've been doing so far. Thanks for the help though :)
Ganonthegreat

Postby Dick Drivel » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:27 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:I am in the UK, that's why I would like a list. That's basically what I've been doing so far. Thanks for the help though :)

OK, didn't understand that you were already doing that. Have you found any that do not work??
PS: check your messages
Dick Drivel

Postby Ganonthegreat » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:04 am

Dick Drivel wrote:
Ganonthegreat wrote:I am in the UK, that's why I would like a list. That's basically what I've been doing so far. Thanks for the help though :)

OK, didn't understand that you were already doing that. Have you found any that do not work??
PS: check your messages

The majority of private channels unfortunately don't work. There are a few that I tried that work, but it's 25% of private channels at most.
Ganonthegreat

Return to Roku Streaming Player General Discussion