Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emmtv
Visitor

Public Channel Submission

Hello, we have submitted our channel for the public store over a month ago on 12/16/14. We have not received any status update since then. We have sent an email, but still haven’t received a response. The name of our channel is "Emmanuel TV by T.B. Joshua”. Please let us know if there is anything else we need to do. Thank you.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Romans_I_XVI
Roku Guru

Re: Public Channel Submission

Dang, this makes me sad. Submitted mine the first of the month and I thought I had been waiting a while. But I'm at least 2 weeks behind you.
0 Kudos
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

Huge backlog, we are working to scale up the process to handle the ever-increasing channel submissions.

Joel
0 Kudos
Romans_I_XVI
Roku Guru

Thanks Joel! Just good to hear some feedback on the topic. I'll be a channel tester if you want 😄 . Could use a little bit of income on the side. (Although I'm sure it's not that simple)
0 Kudos
HAVitTV_HD
Visitor

Hello Gents,
We submitted HAVitTV HD on the 9th of December and also are waiting some sort of response. When we do I will post and at least that way you might have an idea where in line you might be.
Best of Success
0 Kudos
marcelo_cabral
Roku Guru

I published an update of my channel (with an important bug fix and new feature) and still no news from Roku team 😞

Joel any update?

EDIT March 1st:

It was approved Feb 19th and until today not published.
0 Kudos