pod tv on 2 rokus

Moderators: RokuDouglas, RokuShawnS, RokuKen, RokuRyan, RokuJamesL

pod tv on 2 rokus

Postby wendyshinyo » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Hi all,

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place....but my question is this...

I just read about Pod Tv on this forum and subscribed to the channel. I have 2 Roku devices and I can access it on one of the Rokus, but not on the other. What am I doing wrong?

By the way, thanks to the developer - it looks like if I can get this on both Rokus then I can dump my Dish TV bills - yipee!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Wendy
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Terk HDTVa antenna (3 TVs)
Roku 3, 2-Roku 2, Roku XDS
Simple.TV 1
Acer Aspire R3700
Windows 7 PC / Hauppauge tuner / WMC
Samsung BluRay/DVD
wendyshinyo

Re: pod tv on 2 rokus

Postby jcmolet » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:18 pm

wendyshinyo wrote:Hi all,

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place....but my question is this...

I just read about Pod Tv on this forum and subscribed to the channel. I have 2 Roku devices and I can access it on one of the Rokus, but not on the other. What am I doing wrong?

By the way, thanks to the developer - it looks like if I can get this on both Rokus then I can dump my Dish TV bills - yipee!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Wendy

I am assuming both Roku DVPs are registered under the same Roku account. If so, simply enter the Channel Store on the second device and it will automatically update, incorporating any changes since the last time it updated. If your second Roku DVP is on a different Roku account, you simply need to add the Pod TV code under that account just as you did the first Roku DVP.
jcmolet

Postby wendyshinyo » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:23 pm

Thanks for the reply. I got it now - after I remembered one of my Rokus was under another email address. :oops:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Terk HDTVa antenna (3 TVs)
Roku 3, 2-Roku 2, Roku XDS
Simple.TV 1
Acer Aspire R3700
Windows 7 PC / Hauppauge tuner / WMC
Samsung BluRay/DVD
wendyshinyo

Postby vbathory » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:35 pm

What is pod tv?
vbathory

Postby jcmolet » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:15 pm

vbathory wrote:What is pod tv?

It is a collection of audio and video podcasts put together by a private developer, NoWhereMan.

Go to the "A Couple New Channels With More to Come" thread for more information.
jcmolet

Return to Roku Streaming Player General Discussion