KoldCast TV Channel - Western X Web Series

Moderators: RokuShawnS, RokuDouglas, RokuKen, RokuRyan, RokuJamesL

KoldCast TV Channel - Western X Web Series

Postby mflores57 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:00 am

If you haven't checked out the KoldCast TV channel you should. There is a new indie web series available called Western X.

http://www.westernxtheshow.com

I love my Roku player, I'm addicted! This is the future of television...no doubt.

KoldCast TV delivers only the best episodic programming from today’s brightest creative talents producing independent television in this new era of entertainment. New Shows premiere weekly and new episodes are released daily.
mflores57

Re: KoldCast TV Channel - Western X Web Series

Postby bullardc » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:06 pm

mflores57 wrote:If you haven't checked out the KoldCast TV channel you should. There is a new indie web series available called Western X.

I love my Roku player, I'm addicted! This is the future of television...no doubt.

KoldCast TV delivers only the best episodic programming from today’s brightest creative talents producing independent television in this new era of entertainment. New Shows premiere weekly and new episodes are released daily.

Thanks for advertising your show. I'm sure many will check it out. I may myself. :D Are you trying to pretend to be a regular Roku customer that uses the forums and you're really just someone advertising your show? Trying to be slick are we? JK. Nice try though. Good luck on the show. I'll check it out. :D
bullardc

Postby jhernes » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:08 pm

bullardc wrote:
mflores57 wrote:If you haven't checked out the KoldCast TV channel you should. There is a new indie web series available called Western X.

Thanks for advertising your show. I'm sure many will check it out. I may myself. :D Are you trying to pretend to be a regular Roku customer that uses the forums and you're really just someone advertising your show? Trying to be slick are we? JK. Nice try though. Good luck on the show. I'll check it out. :D

That's why sounds suspicious... :lol:
ROKU MODEL: N1000 - Decommissioned, HD 2000C-00 - Decommissioned, XS 3100R - Visio 50, R3 4200R - Samsung LN55
jhernes

Postby mflores57 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:26 pm

Haha. If I was trying to be sly about it I probably wouldn't use my name. I'm a Roku user and I love the future of internet television.
mflores57

Postby bullardc » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:55 pm

mflores57 wrote:Haha. If I was trying to be sly about it I probably wouldn't use my name. I'm a Roku user and I love the future of internet television.

We have no way of verifying if that's your real name or not, and I could care less to be honest. It's okay to promote your show. I'm sure you are a Roku user. Congrats. It's great. Keep making what I hope to be great shows Mr. or Mrs. Real Name. LOL
bullardc

Postby mflores57 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Thanks bud. Roku is killer.
mflores57

Postby mflores57 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:35 pm

The HD streaming is great. I'm very pleased so far with the reaction from the Roku audience.
mflores57

Return to Roku Streaming Player General Discussion