Pandora screen saver

Moderators: RokuDouglas, RokuShawnS, RokuKen, RokuRyan, RokuJamesL

Pandora screen saver

Postby herno74 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:50 am

This question relates to Pandora and other streaming radio services.

Is there a way to have a screen saver implemented into these channels so their isn't a static screen while it is being used?? I'm sure I'm over-reacting, but I fear screen burn when using these channels for any serious length of time.

Thoughts?
herno74

Re: Pandora screen saver

Postby Gilgamesh » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:55 am

herno74 wrote:This question relates to Pandora and other streaming radio services.

Is there a way to have a screen saver implemented into these channels so their isn't a static screen while it is being used?? I'm sure I'm over-reacting, but I fear screen burn when using these channels for any serious length of time.

Thoughts?

After playing for a while (Whatever time you have the main Roku screensaver set for) the screen save cuts in on all the music chs I have tried. On Pandora it is their screensaver and on MOG it is the Roku screensaver. You must have the screensaver enabled in the Roku settings for it to work.
Gilgamesh

Postby OnlineLC » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:56 am

If you have an LCD or DLP TV you don't have to worry about burn in. The only problem TVs would be Plasma and the Old Tube types.

herno74 wrote:This question relates to Pandora and other streaming radio services.

Thoughts?
OnlineLC

Postby herno74 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:59 am

I actually have the old tube type and one LCD. Thanks for the responses guys!
herno74

Return to Roku Streaming Player General Discussion