The big bang theory

Moderators: RokuDouglas, RokuShawnS, RokuKen, RokuRyan, RokuJamesL

Re: The big bang theory

Postby OIJreiafh » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:07 am

:D You can buy the "big bang" seasons on Amazon streaming and watch the series on Amazon. You don't have to subscribe to Amazon prime to watch movies and TV series you've already bought.
Here's a link:
http://www.amazon.com/Pilot/dp/B000VZUW ... ang+theory
OIJreiafh

Re: The big bang theory

Postby vnazario » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:57 pm

Hello:

1. Justin.TV: Problem is that it isn't always available for stream and PQ not great.
2. Find a DVR solution like TiVo, Simple.TV, HDHomeRun, EyeTV, ChannelMaster DVR+ and record from CBS and syndication
3. Go to your local library and check out the DVD's free. My library lets me check out 3 DVD's at a time so. Maybe your town as well. Plenty episodes per DVD.
4. Through PLEX and PLAY**. Check both supported and unsupported channel scripts.
5. Try "AirPlay/Casting" Roku apps and see which ones allow you to cast from your smartphone to the Roku: Twonky, PlayTo, TrimePlay, AllCast.
6. Available on Amazon (but not sure if on Prime subscription as I don't subscribe to AP)

If I missed anything, feel free to add other methods.

Good luck and let other TBBT fans know how you are able to watch it FREE on Roku.

I DVR them using EYETV on my Mac Mini.
vnazario

(2) Roku2 XS,Roku 1(New),Logitech Revue Google TV,Raspberry Pi+XBMC,Mac Mini HTPC-EyeTV DVR+Rabbit TV+PLEX+XBMC,TiVo Premier,Wii,PS3,Sony Blu Ray w/ streaming apps,Equiso Android TV
Local TV: QAM from ISP coax line. PLEX+unsupported plug-ins.
vnazario

Previous

Return to Roku Streaming Player General Discussion