Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shayday
Reel Rookie

2nd request to cancel Max

Jump to solution

This is my 2nd attempt to get assistance to cancel my Max subscription Roku showi i have no active subscription to allow me to cancel however roku is charging my credit card.. it should not be this hard to get customer service 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: 2nd request to cancel Max

Jump to solution

We appreciate you reaching us here in the Roku Community, @Shayday @ayarrish!

Our sincerest apologies for any trouble and inconvenience this may have caused you. We're here to offer resolutions you can try.

You can Manage your subscription through our official website by logging into your Roku account and going to Subscriptions. If there are no active subscriptions and you are still being charged for it, we have two options we can suggest:

1. Directly reaching out to our Account and Billing team as they would be more than willing to sort this out for you. Kindly visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You'll have the option to talk, chat, or email one of our live Billing experts. 
  2. You can also try reaching out to your bank institution and letting them block the charges for you. 

If you need further clarification and assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
ayarrish
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

We appreciate you reaching us here in the Roku Community, @Shayday @ayarrish!

Our sincerest apologies for any trouble and inconvenience this may have caused you. We're here to offer resolutions you can try.

You can Manage your subscription through our official website by logging into your Roku account and going to Subscriptions. If there are no active subscriptions and you are still being charged for it, we have two options we can suggest:

1. Directly reaching out to our Account and Billing team as they would be more than willing to sort this out for you. Kindly visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You'll have the option to talk, chat, or email one of our live Billing experts. 
  2. You can also try reaching out to your bank institution and letting them block the charges for you. 

If you need further clarification and assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos