Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3jw

Trying to use a $10 credit

Jump to solution

I have a $10 credit with Roku. How do I rent a movie through Roku?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Trying to use a $10 credit

Jump to solution

Thanks for making your first post here in the Roku Community, @3jw!

We understand you would like to rent a movie using our Roku platform, and we are willing to assist you.

Please be advised that you will not be directed straight to the film when renting a movie through Roku. Instead, you may be prompted to subscribe to some of our channel partners through the film you are interested in.

We've got you covered to make it easier for you to decide what to watch. Visit our Roku website here: Rent/Buy Movies Channels | TV Apps

If there's anything else that we can do to assist, please let us know. Thank you!

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Trying to use a $10 credit

Jump to solution

Thanks for making your first post here in the Roku Community, @3jw!

We understand you would like to rent a movie using our Roku platform, and we are willing to assist you.

Please be advised that you will not be directed straight to the film when renting a movie through Roku. Instead, you may be prompted to subscribe to some of our channel partners through the film you are interested in.

We've got you covered to make it easier for you to decide what to watch. Visit our Roku website here: Rent/Buy Movies Channels | TV Apps

If there's anything else that we can do to assist, please let us know. Thank you!

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos