Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

camera footage isn’t recording events anymore

My boyfriend and I recently got cameras for both of our apartments. Since that day it has worked perfectly. I noticed I wasn’t getting any notifications so I decided to look to see if there were any events. Absolutely none of my events were recorded and hasn’t been recording since 7:30 last night. I checked my notifications to make sure they were still on and somehow they were turned off as well as my motion and sound recordings for both cameras. I checked my boyfriends recordings and his hasn’t recorded anything since 7:24 on friday night. I turned everything back on but it’s still not working. 

4 REPLIES 4
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: camera footage isn’t recording events anymore

Hi @Danicrane02,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We would recommend ensuring notifications are enabled on both the main menu of the Roku Smart Home app and within the camera settings. You can also check our Support page here for more information: How to set up and view recordings on your Roku Smart Home Camera

Let us know if that work and what you find out.

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
User45
Streaming Star

Argh, 6 camera events fine, 1 no events nothing. Yes I’ve been trough all resets, what gives?  Appreciate any recommendations 

0 Kudos
User45
Streaming Star

Should I replace camera? Events issues

0 Kudos
User45
Streaming Star

Frustrating chasing issues with “Events” not recording one out of 5 cams. Sure there has to be simple fix rather than 25 steps been though already. 

0 Kudos