Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boiler70
Reel Rookie

Boston Legal episodes missing

Jump to solution

Just today almost all of the Boston Legal episodes are missing.  Any ideas on why this has happened?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Boston Legal episodes missing

Jump to solution

Hi @joer52,

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding the missing content through The Roku Channel.

Please be aware that to keep the library of content fresh, certain titles may only be available for a limited time. To stay up to date on top titles available on The Roku Channel, follow the Roku Blog.

We will forward your valuable feedback to the concerned team. Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or additional feedback.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5

Jump to solution

Entire seasons of The Practice are missing today. All seasons were available yesterday. Evidently one can't reach anyone at Roku with this type of issue. I'll keep looking to see if somehow Roku will detect the problem on their own (?????????????????) 

0 Kudos
KarenMarie

Jump to solution

Up until yesterday, I had all the seasons of Boston Legal and The Practice. Today I have season 3 of Boston Legal and seasons 1 and 3 of The Practice.  Those are the only two shows I really care for. Does anyone else have this particular problem? Can we please bring all the seasons back? 

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @boiler70 @Achannelfan @KarenMarie,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We can understand your concern about missing episodes on your Roku device. We would be more than happy to look further into this issue but will need more details. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• What channel are you trying to load this content from?
  • Could you provide the specific season and episode in which you experience this issue?
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing?

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
joer52

Jump to solution

I agree with the angst expressed regarding this issue!!! Boston Legal was fully operational just a couple days ago (all eight seasons) - now it's completely gone, missing, AWOL, vanished, with no warning or heads-up.

Is this something the folks at Roku did??? If so they owe us a MAJOR apology & explanation immediately!!

Better still RESTORE it COMPLETELY!!!

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @joer52,

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding the missing content through The Roku Channel.

Please be aware that to keep the library of content fresh, certain titles may only be available for a limited time. To stay up to date on top titles available on The Roku Channel, follow the Roku Blog.

We will forward your valuable feedback to the concerned team. Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or additional feedback.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos