Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LynnM

Global TV activation (watch.globaltv.com/activate)

Global TV says that it is activated, on my ROKU TV, & have always been able to access this channel before.

Please advise as to why I can not longer access. 

[personal information remove]

3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Global TV activation (watch.globaltv.com/activate)

Hello @LynnM

Thanks for the post.

Could you tell us more about the issue you're experiencing? Are you getting an error code or message? 

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
DanShaw

I am having a problem activating the Global channel on my Roku(streaming stick) when I use the Roku channel.

I have and use Virgin Plus TV in Canada here, which has Global on it as a channel. Virgin isn't on as a Roku channel unfortunately, but I have a paid account.

When I try to activate the Global app using my account it shows Virgin TV as my provider, I try signing on to connect & activate using my phone BUT each time I fill in it appears like I'm signed in BUT shows I'm not. 

- Is there some way you can help me, or tell me who to talk with. Thank you

Dan Shaw

Hamilton Ontario

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@DanShow

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator