Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
num204
Binge Watcher

Martha Stewart Living Episodes

Does anyone have insight into when the remainder of the vintage Martha Stewart Living seasons might be available?  Right now they just go up to Spring 2000, but I believe the original airings went for several more seasons.

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Martha Stewart Living Episodes

Hi @num204,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you wanted to know some insights about when the remainder of the vintage Martha Stewart Living seasons might be available. Help is here. Please check out this support website right here.

If there's anything else that we can do to help you, please let us know.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
num204
Binge Watcher

The support website just lists the first seven seasons that are currently available and makes no mention of seasons 8-11.  I'm seeking information on when those later seasons will be added.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@RokuJohnB-

The Roku Channel currently carries the first 8 seasons of Martha Stewart Living.  All are listed on the page to which you linked, but that doesn't answer the question.  The series ran for 11 seasons.    @num204 is asking for insight into whether The Roku Channel will get the remaining 3 seasons, and if so, when.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @num204,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

Please be advised that movie content availability may sometimes vary. This is normal and expected due to changes in contracts. We recommend checking from time to time to see when the three seasons may be available.

If there's anything else that we can do to help you, please let us know.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
num204
Binge Watcher

Is there a way to inform the administrators and content owners that there is demand for it?  I'd just like them to know that there is interest to hopefully encourage it to be added.

0 Kudos
num204
Binge Watcher

Is there a way to inform the administrators and/or content owners that there are people who would like to see it? I'd just like them to know that there is demand to hopefully encourage it to be added.

0 Kudos
num204
Binge Watcher

Checking in to see if there is any updated information on when the missing seasons may get added.  Thanks

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.