Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix app not recognizing home tv

Jump to solution

I received a used Roku, did a system reset and created my own account and everything, but whenever I attempt to log into my Netflix on it I receive a message saying “Your TV isn’t part of the Netflix Household for this account”

Has anyone else had this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Netflix app not recognizing home tv

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Danbecker09!

We appreciate you reaching out for support about the accessibility issues you're currently experiencing with the Netflix channel on your Roku. We'd be happy to provide further information about this and help you contact the right support.

In cases like this, it may be possible that the subscription plan you've purchased from Netflix is only applicable to mobile devices or for PC use only. They have different subscription offers if you're going to link it to your TV.

Furthermore, it will be highly effective to directly reach out to the channel provider themselves for further assistance and clarifications. You may reach them here: Netflix Support

We hope you get everything sorted out soon!

Happy Streaming!
Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Danbecker09!

We appreciate you reaching out for support about the accessibility issues you're currently experiencing with the Netflix channel on your Roku. We'd be happy to provide further information about this and help you contact the right support.

In cases like this, it may be possible that the subscription plan you've purchased from Netflix is only applicable to mobile devices or for PC use only. They have different subscription offers if you're going to link it to your TV.

Furthermore, it will be highly effective to directly reach out to the channel provider themselves for further assistance and clarifications. You may reach them here: Netflix Support

We hope you get everything sorted out soon!

Happy Streaming!
Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

Jump to solution

I am a subscriber of Netflix and in the past I accessed it through your website by clicking on the Netflix window and I was in.  Now, it will not let me access this stream. It gives me ERROR??

On my laptop I access it using my ID & Password but ROKU does not allow me that widow.

0 Kudos