Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BigDawgE

No channels on my Homepage after clicking update pop up

I was able to click on the updates pop up and also received a dispute resolution email yesterday. Now I have no apps on my Roku TV home page (Sling, You Tube etc) to access. Nothing 
What gives?

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No channels on my Homepage after clicking update pop up

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention, @BigDawgE!

Firstly, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and rest assured that we will find you the best resolution possible.

Before we proceed, it would be imperative for us to gather additional information from you. This would enable us to provide you with a precise and accurate resolution. Kindly let us know the following:

• Does this issue begin after you've pressed the "Agree" option?
  • Could you please provide us with a photo of your current Home screen?
  • What troubleshooting methods have you tried so far to try and resolve this?
  • Do you have other Roku streaming payers? If so, does this issue occur as well?

We'll be anticipating your response as we are more than eager to help you get back on streaming. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BipolarGirl48
Binge Watcher

Re: No channels on my Homepage after clicking update pop up

You need to unplug and replace still nothing then it's reset itself most likely . Or the settings menu was changed . So go to settings  then home screen and recommendations rows and make sure all ar clicked .

0 Kudos