Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RedSiegfried
Channel Surfer

Re: Pluto TV app, not signed in, can't sign out

Jump to solution

This was the exact issue I was having but a couple of weeks ago now, it started working for me.  I thought at first pluto had rolled out a new version of the app to fix it, but they did not.  It's the same version.  I did open a ticket with Pluto as well so maybe they fixed something on my account.  I had assumed that maybe they had some issue with their authentication process on the back end and fixing it would fix it for everyone, but maybe not, or maybe the issue has re-occurred.  I would open a ticket with Pluto on this.  The main reason I came on the Roku boards first was just to see if this was something easy on my end that I could fix that anyone else was experiencing, but it really appears to purely be a Pluto app issue.

0 Kudos
Username2
Streaming Star

Re: Pluto TV app, not signed in, can't sign out

Jump to solution

Yes. I think it's just a Pluto app issue. Which is a shame because 80% of what I watch is on Pluto.  I opened a case with them on March 2nd, and got the response "Thank you for reporting this to us. We are aware of the issue with being signed in as "Citizen" on Roku devices and are working on a fix as quickly as possible. Please stay tuned!"  I'm hoping they get it fixed for everyone soon.

0 Kudos