Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeffyfarley
Binge Watcher

Roku Channel content and Live TV not working

I got a new Roku Ultra a few months ago since the Roku Channel including LIve TV had stopped working on my old Roku 3. But the problem persisted on the brand new device. I could see all of the titles & promo info for the shows but none of them would play. Same with the Live TV channels. I tried all of the suggestions offered by Roku and spent several hours chatting with support who kept saying they were passing this along to the tech team. A factory reset had been suggested but it didn't help. I finally tried doing a reset in order to log out of my account and then created a NEW ACCOUNT with a DIFFERENT EMAIL. I connected both devices and now the Roku Channel  & Live TV work fine on both. I hope that this might get passed along to the tech team after the last couple of years of working feverishly to solve the problem. Also to the chat support people who all act as if they've never heard of this problem even though some of the discussions on this site indicate that they've known about this for at least the last couple of years. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos