Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
User45
Streaming Star

Spectrum Channels not Working again!

Jump to solution

I’m on 4days now, 6times past 2yrs, Everything done per advise blogs support. Reset, delete, reconfigured, yada Frustrating. What next? Wait fingers crossed it may work again someday?

There has to be a way. Wasted time fumbling factory resets. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

0 Kudos
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
User45
Streaming Star

Re: Spectrum Channels not Working again!

Jump to solution

Resolved error RLP-999. Rebooted modem/router

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
User45
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Roku error RLP-999 could be, spectrum modem and router needs to be re-booted. It resolved my issues yesterday. 

image.jpg

CByrnes
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank You!  Rebooted the modem and WIFI. That worked!!!!

9 REPLIES 9
User45
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Resolved error RLP-999. Rebooted modem/router

0 Kudos
herbgrower
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

my spectrum app isn't working either. tried everything.  I even went to their store & got a new router.  they don't know what to do.  I'm getting another error code.  something like plr1301.. it means interrmittent signal.  but my signal strength says excellent.  and all the other apps on this tv work.  I have a Roku TV , not a Roku device. right now I'm trying this.. changing the password on the Spectrum account.  any ideas you have would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
herbgrower
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

IT'S FIXED! I did a factory reset on the whole tv. Plus,  before I did that, I changed passwords in my Spectrum account. Hope this helps someone

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @User45, @herbgrower,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your patience in this matter, and we're happy to hear that the issue is already resolved. We express our gratitude for your effort in the troubleshooting steps you've performed to try to fix the issue.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
CByrnes
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mine is not a smart TV but I am having the same problem..did a factory reset, but it didn't work.Anyone have any ideas?

0 Kudos
herbgrower
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

what exactly is your device? is it a roku stick that you put in the hdmi port? Also  what have you done so far. And are you getting an error code when you try to open the spectrum app?

0 Kudos
User45
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Roku error RLP-999 could be, spectrum modem and router needs to be re-booted. It resolved my issues yesterday. 

image.jpg

CByrnes
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank You!  Rebooted the modem and WIFI. That worked!!!!

Re: Spectrum Channels not Working again! FIXED DURING SPECTRUM SUPPORT CHAT

Jump to solution

I use a little Roku device to stream my Spectrum cable subscription through the Roku Spectrum app on my old Visio TV.  I first noticed on Sun night, 3/17/24, that several channels in my subscription were no longer accessible, with little house icons next them.  I use Spectrum Internet and tried all of the above suggestions except Spectrum PW change, to no avail.  Finally a few minutes ago I did a live Support “Chat” with Lisa at Spectrum who rebooted my Spectrum cable receiver (used on a different TV) from her end, which initially seemed not to help.  She told me to contact Roku and I replied insistently that Roku hasn’t changed and that I was certain Spectrum was blocking my channels, so she rebooted something again on her end and my Spectrum app reopened on Roku with my missing channels restored!  Frankly, I’m amazed to have resolved this issue as this was my last resort before giving up and canceling my cable.  Wish I knew exactly what she did but clearly the issue was on their end, not Roku.

0 Kudos